View Profile Zenzio

47 Movie Reviews

Aww man...

how could you kill Fancy Pants off so soon? XD I would of loved to see him take on the God of Sticks Xiao Xiao!

Uhhh

Not really sure what I just watched, but it was kinda funny so good job.

zsdfljkahnwefkljbaef

DERPY HOOVES WAS PULLING THE CART!!! DERPY HOOVES!!

And now I feel like a complete My Little Pony idiot = .='''

14 Game Reviews

There is a problem..

I played the game before just fine, but it's not working for some reason. Audio is loading, but not the video.

Heavily Inspired and Concerned

Great game, love the idea, but for an anime fan such as my self, it's VERY easy to see how inspired some of the characters, weapons, and attacks were from Bleach. 8 for good gameplay, but nothing higher for how glitched it is.

PS.
Might want to rethink Networks appearance before anyone else notices where the initial design is from, someone might shit bricks and try to start something ;)

The first stage

I don't understand. Once you get the wings, how do you get any further? Their are doors blocking, with no way to open them.

51 Audio Reviews

Didn't you do another voice demo?

Pretty sick shit, been playing Dead Space 2 while listening to this. Suites a lot of the high action moments really well.

Haha, FPS Doug screaming BOOM HEADSHOT was classic. Good job :3

Quagnoth responds:

thanks and just to remind people this is a remix/mashup but thanks for the love man

I love voice acting, and acting. Just trying to get by in life now. Eating, working, sleeping, living with my partner and chilling with my soul.

25, Male