Casey's Voice Demo 2011 Casey's Voice Demo 2011

Didn't you do another voice demo?

Heavenly Horrors Heavenly Horrors

Pretty sick shit, been playing Dead Space 2 while listening to this. Suites a lot of the high action moments really well.

One Click Reptile One Click Reptile

Haha, FPS Doug screaming BOOM HEADSHOT was classic. Good job :3

Quagnoth responds:

thanks and just to remind people this is a remix/mashup but thanks for the love man

General Porpoise -Dubstep General Porpoise -Dubstep

Dubstep?

It's more like Dubsmooth... Wicked job man, I think you keep going like this you may just create your own sub genre of Dubstep! I'd love to hear more like this!

Bidoof45 responds:

That would be just way too rad. Hopefully I can develop this a little more into a defined genre. :D

KvX - Flying Saucers (drmstep) KvX - Flying Saucers (drmstep)

Fuck me...

Never heard Dub like that before, bring us some more.

KyvoX responds:

Thanks mate :)

Turning The Ocean Turning The Ocean

This reminds me..

Oh the song Red Wind to some extent. Maybe it was just how it was done with the echoing effect. I dunno, but I like it. 4/5 9/10

Glomple responds:

Thanks! Never heard of that song, actually.

Theeketel - Rubber Worship Theeketel - Rubber Worship

Cool yet..

This sound more industrial and technological then ambient. I'd love to hear this in a mechanical setting in a video though.

I hope someone picks this up for an animation man. Keep it going!

AliceMako responds:

You could be right, i do post a lot in the industrial section.

Thank you graciously for your kind words.

Out of curiosity, what manner of creature are you portraying? :3

Murky Steamboats To The Camp Murky Steamboats To The Camp

Whoa...

o .o I don't really understand, but this is some awesome, yet creepy shit man...

This shit is what Epic Mickey should of been like.

EZListener responds:

Thanks! We appreciate it! That's a more positive reaction than we ever imagined. I'll try my best to enlighten you. Each track in our project is sort of a step in this Disney-lead concentration camp's process. This is the first step. Steamboat Willy is escorting the campers to their new home. We work hard on each track and craft it with thorough detail, as if it were a film or a painting, focusing on very specific details.

Digimon Theme Digimon Theme

Actually...

This is awesome, however I'd like to correct the man below me. Pocket Monsters has been around in Japan since the 80's as a book series, airing for the first time in North America in Canada in late 1999. Digimon was actually aired in March of 1999, proving to have come months before Pokemon (or Pocket Monsters). Digimon wasn't as popular though, so there are fierce debates on which came first.

But if you haven't checked it out yet, you should. Digimon rules.

Acid Hammer - The Dream Acid Hammer - The Dream

Better!

Alright, you did a lot better with this one, though there is still some collision. I like it more then your other though. Fav part was at about 1:20 to 1:54.

Keep it up!

TBC-x1x2x3 responds:

Thanks for the reviews. I also experimented a bit in this song. My later work is less experimental. I had fun making this song. I was trying alot of different things when I made my first tracks.